To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, foody.am has adopted the following privacy principles: • foody.am collects Customer (hereafter User) information that it available in User profile and is required for submit an order • foody.am will use customer information to provide customers with better customer services and products, as permitted by law. • foody.am will not otherwise disclose customer information to any third party. • foody.am might from time to time request Users via email or other notifications to update their profile information. • foody.am maintains security systems designed to prevent loss, destruction, damage and/or unauthorised access to User information by anyone.
Public areas of the site
When using the public portion of the Site you are not required to provide us with any personal information and we do not monitor or collect any personally identifiable information from you on your use of the public portions of the Site. We may track the number of users who visit areas of the Site, but this tracking will not identify you. We may also record the location of your computer on the Internet for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes and to report aggregate information.
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone. We use leading technologies such as (but not limited to) data encryption, firewalls and server authentication to protect the security of your data. If you want to delete your personal data, please send an email to [email protected] with the following subject: “Delete personal data” or contact us via phone: +37411707707. Your data will be deleted within 30 days of receiving the email.
Transfers to third parties
We may share your personal data with the following categories of third parties:
- Where you have provided consent, we may share your personal data with the third parties to whom you have consented, such as when you authorise a third party to contact you in relation to a service.
- To our service providers, business partners and contractors who provide services on our behalf or who we use to support our business.
- We may also share your personal data with other third parties in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of the business, and will instruct those recipients that they must use the personal data only for the purposes described in this notice.
- We may need to share your personal data with a regulator, competent law enforcement body, government agency, court or other third party to comply with the law; enforce the terms of a contract; and protect the rights, property, or safety.
Personal Data We Collect
When you use our website, we obtain some of the information from the following sources (“Third Parties) based on their Privacy Policies:
These Third Parties may also collect your information through their designated code incorporated in our website.
We may directly collect personal data such as your name, email, your phone number and shipping address when you register on our website or make a purchase as a guest.
When you use our website we will record and collect the following information:
1. Unique operational identifiers, that allow us to identify a user across multiple devices,
2. Unique advertising identifiers. We use it for advertising as we further describe in this Policy
3. IP address from which you access the website.
4. Device information, including device type, operating system version, time zone and your preferred languages.
5. Usage information, such as the time and date you accessed the website, the features you used, your preferences and for how long you use a website every time you launch it.